Paisley or Online
125 + Vat
As a CITB Approved Training Organisation (ATO), Focus Safety Group is proud to offer the highly informative CITB health and safety Awareness training course, which follows a clearly outlined syllabus. Alongside this course, we also offer SMSTS courses, SSSTS courses as well as refresher courses for both.
WHO NEEDS CITB HEALTH & SAFETY AWARENESS TRAINING?
Employees who are not used to, or unfamiliar with health and safety regulations will benefit from CITB Health & Safety Awareness Training. It’s also worth noting that employees who understand health and safety well, but don’t have a nationally recognised certificate will benefit from completing this course. Typically, this course is attended by those who are currently or about to be employed in the construction or civil engineering industry.
WHAT DOES THE COURSE COVER?
This course is designed to give your employees a working knowledge of health and safety in the workplace and covers the fundamentals of the topic. The course highlights the importance of health and safety in the workplace to ensure your own safety and those around you. As well as general workplace health and safety, fire safety, working at height and manual handling topics are also covered.
- To ensure all employees have a solid understanding of the basic principles of health and safety in the workplace.
- Alongside general health and safety best practice, the course also gives insight into key topics such as fire safety, safe work at height and manual handling.
- Gives employees an introduction into the CITB Site Safety Plus range of training courses.
- The course is assessed with an objective-led, multiple choice style question paper.
- Health and safety responsibilities for individuals and co-workers
- Construction hazards and how to control them.
- Achieving higher practical standards of on-site safety.
- Legal responsibilities of health and safety.
- Safe work at height.
- Fire safety.
- Manual handling and an understanding of workplace design and ergonomics.
- Occupational safety and health.
“Excellent health and safety consultancy. We used Focus Safety Group to help us with our fire risk assessments initially. Since working with them we've been using Focus Safety Group as our health & safety consultants, who not only ensure we comply with health and safety regulations but also improve our business performance.”Judy Lyons
“Highly recommend, relaxed atmosphere, great training.”John Birch
“Highly recommend Focus Safety Group if you're looking at any type of safety training. Really knowledgeable and if they don't know the answer they will find out for you.”Patrick James
“Great training friendly staff really safe due to covid 19 well equipped thanks.”Tony Stewart
“A totally professional experience from start to finish. We would recommend them for all your training needs.”Graham Moore
Make An Enquiry
If you have any questions and want to know more please fill in the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.