239 + Vat PP
The CITB Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) is perfect for organisations who need to provide evidence of health and safety compliance as part of their day-to-day operations. Endorsed by the United Kingdom Contractors Group, (UKCG), SSSTS is accepted as the training scheme for all construction site supervisors employed on UKCG sites.
WHO NEEDS CITB SITE SUPERVISOR SAFETY TRAINING?
A SSSTS course must be carried out by any supervisor who works within the construction industry, as they must fully understand their legal responsibilities that come along with managing a construction site.
WHAT DOES THE COURSE COVER?
This course covers the legal responsibilities which come along with managing a construction site, with particular emphasis placed on health and safety, employee welfare and environmental concerns. Following this training, your employee will be fully competent with health and safety compliance.
- All participants on the site supervisor course will gain a deeper understanding of the importance of health and safety, employee welfare and environmental concerns related to the workplace.
- To ensure all delegates are fully aware of current health and safety at work legislation, enabling them to work in line with current industry standards.
- The CITB Construction Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) course underlines the fundamental obligation to develop health and safety procedures and oversee them effectively within your workplace.
- Developing participants understanding and awareness of key regulations such as CDM, PPE and COSHH.
- The course is assessed with an exam at the end of the course.
- Health & safety at work act
- Construction Design and Management Regulations (CDM) – roles of Duty holders
- Working at height regulations
- Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations (PPE)
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Fire prevention
“Excellent health and safety consultancy. We used Focus Safety Group to help us with our fire risk assessments initially. Since working with them we've been using Focus Safety Group as our health & safety consultants, who not only ensure we comply with health and safety regulations but also improve our business performance.”Judy Lyons
“Highly recommend, relaxed atmosphere, great training.”John Birch
“Highly recommend Focus Safety Group if you're looking at any type of safety training. Really knowledgeable and if they don't know the answer they will find out for you.”Patrick James
“Great training friendly staff really safe due to covid 19 well equipped thanks.”Tony Stewart
“A totally professional experience from start to finish. We would recommend them for all your training needs.”Graham Moore
Make An Enquiry
If you have any questions and want to know more please fill in the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.