Paisley or Online
295 + Vat
CITB SITE MANAGER SAFETY TRAINING SCHEME REFRESHER – 2 DAYS
The CITB Site Manager Safety Training Scheme Refresher (SMSTS-R) training course is for those who are looking to maintain their SMSTS certification 5 years after qualification.
WHO NEEDS CITB SITE MANAGER SAFETY REFRESHER TRAINING?
If you currently hold the SMSTS certification but are nearing the end of its 5 year validity period, you will need to take part in this refresher course. This course is only suitable for those who have already obtained a Site Management Safety Training Scheme certificate in the past 5 years. It’s worth noting that you are only able to complete this course if your SMSTS certificate hasn’t already expired, if it has you need to retake the full CITB SMSTS 5 Day Course in order to requalify.
WHAT DOES THE SMSTS REFRESHER COURSE COVER?
The sessions covered in the SMSTS Refresher course are in place to remind candidates of their day to day responsibilities in relation to the health and wellbeing of their employees. Along with this, all changes to existing legislation will be covered to ensure that delegates are up to date with the very latest health and safety related issues.
- Learn about the latest health, safety, welfare and environmental legislation which have been implemented since you gained your SMSTS certification.
- Implement guidance on new industry best practice in terms of health and safety.
- Gain clear insight on how to best implement the changes you learn about during the refresher course within your workplace.
- The course is assessed with an exam at the end of the course.
- Overview of the HSE’s current focus.
- Refresher on up-to-date construction health, safety and welfare.
- Risk assessment and method statements
- RIDDOR 2013
- CDM Regulations 2015 – including roles and responsibilities of key duty holders under ‘Reporting of Injuries’
- Construction waste and Site Waste Management Plans
- Work at Height Regulations 2005 – refresher
- Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005 – refresher
- Control of Vibration at Work Regulations 2005 – refresher
“Excellent health and safety consultancy. We used Focus Safety Group to help us with our fire risk assessments initially. Since working with them we've been using Focus Safety Group as our health & safety consultants, who not only ensure we comply with health and safety regulations but also improve our business performance.”Judy Lyons
“Highly recommend, relaxed atmosphere, great training.”John Birch
“Highly recommend Focus Safety Group if you're looking at any type of safety training. Really knowledgeable and if they don't know the answer they will find out for you.”Patrick James
“Great training friendly staff really safe due to covid 19 well equipped thanks.”Tony Stewart
“A totally professional experience from start to finish. We would recommend them for all your training needs.”Graham Moore
Make An Enquiry
If you have any questions and want to know more please fill in the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.