At Focus Safety we can help by creating a tailored health and safety policy for you business which will allow you to comply with health and safety laws.
Doing inspections regularly allows you to identify and control potential hazards and ensure employees and other individuals are not put at risk.
We carry out full health and safety inspections on all physical aspects of your site as well as your documentation.
Once the audit has been conducted a full report will be issued to the client with recommendations and an action plan. Once the recommendations and action plan have been implemented and all systems have been brought up to standard then we can arrange for more consistent audits.
The audit is an examination of your site and all relevant documents to obtain how the site is being managed in regards to fire safety. Our inspector may also with to speak with staff to confirm their level of fire safety awareness.
The emphasis is on the responsible person demonstrating they have met the duties required by the fire safety order. For this reason we may ask to see the following documentation as evidence.
- A suitable and sufficient fire risk assessment completed by a competent person
- Action plans related to any significant findings of the fire risk assessment
- Fire safety arrangements and policy detailing who is responsible for different fire safety measure
- Emergency plans for the premises (what to do in the event of a fire)
- Preventative and protective measures regarding fire
- Fire drills and staff fire training records *who, when and what training)
- Fire safety maintenance checklist (what is checked, by who and when)
- Staff information on fire safety and dangerous substances
- Evidence that the following have been tested by a competent person (fire detection and warning systems, emergency lighting, sprinkler system, ventilation systems, firefighting equipment, electrical wiring, PAT Testing)
“Excellent health and safety consultancy. We used Focus Safety Group to help us with our fire risk assessments initially. Since working with them we've been using Focus Safety Group as our health & safety consultants, who not only ensure we comply with health and safety regulations but also improve our business performance.”Judy Lyons
“Highly recommend, relaxed atmosphere, great training.”John Birch
“Highly recommend Focus Safety Group if you're looking at any type of safety training. Really knowledgeable and if they don't know the answer they will find out for you.”Patrick James
“Great training friendly staff really safe due to covid 19 well equipped thanks.”Tony Stewart
“A totally professional experience from start to finish. We would recommend them for all your training needs.”Graham Moore
Make An Enquiry
If you have any questions and want to know more please fill in the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.